We Konkanis are a small community but spread all over the world. Konkani, as a language and as a community, need to be preserved, so that our origins and our unique identity is preserved for future generations.
“KAOCA Sangam” is a small effort from KAOCA to serve the Global Konkani community.
With the noble intention of ensuring the continuity of our Konkani language and culture - we developed "Sangam" for all members of the Global Konkani Community who want to find a compatible partner in the community.
Looking for a compatible Konkani match will be a 3-step process:
- Registration: Register your personal identification details. All members of the Konkani Community are welcome to submit their profile. To access the form click on the below link.
- Verification: The KAOCA committee reserves the right to verify identity of the candidate as a member of the Konkani community. To safeguard the privacy and security of all our prospects we will reach out to you to confirm your identity.
- Access to prospects: After successful completion of the identity verification process, you will be given access to the database of suitable prospects who have registered and have been verified.
- KAOCA is not responsible for verifying that the Prospective match you interact with through this service is a Konkani or has a Konkani background. It is your sole responsibility as you will be in contact with the Prospect.
- KAOCA shall not be responsible for the outcome of your interaction with the Prospects, in terms of any emotional, social or financial implications.
- KAOCA shall not be responsible for the success or failure of the subsequent alliance.
- By clicking on the link Above you are agreeing to all terms listed below